Guitar Journals - Chords
by William Bay
A valuable book for any guitarist. Part one presents a dictionary of essential chord forms shown by inversion. Part two features a very thorough analysis of chord melody and quartal harmony voicings in each key. Playing through part II will train your ear to improvise chordal melodies. Ideal for daily practice.
- Ultimate guide of chord studies and perfect reference manual for everyday use.
- A comprehensive presentation of modern chord forms with analysis on how to use them effectively in contemporary music.
- Presents chord types shown in various inversions.
- Enable the guitarist to find appropriate yet innovative voicings for any chord in any position on the fingerboard.
- Studies chord progressions in each key and enhances the guitarist's ability to hear chord melody voicings in any key.
- Improves the student's rhythm and melody chord voicings.
- Beautiful hard cover with spiral binding.
Product Number: 20905
Skill Level: Beginning-Intermediate
Size: 9.5 x 11.25
Series: Guitar Journals
Date Published: 04_18_2006
Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice.111216