FAQ: Classic Guitar Care and Setup
by John LeVan
A hands-on guide to classical guitar repair. With photographs, diagrams, and sketches made by the author, John LeVan and some provided by manufacturers. It even includes a forward written by Bob Taylor of Taylor Guitars.
Learn how to:
• Clean & condition your guitar.
• The restringing techniques of the professionals.
• Adjust the neck.
• Adjust the bridge saddle.
• Adjust the string nut.
• Adjust the intonation.
• Carve string nuts and bridge saddles.
• Miscellaneous upgrades and repairs.
This book is perfect to teach a beginner or a reference for the guitar repair professional.
Product Number: 21033
Skill Level: Beginning
Binding: Perfect Binding
Size: 5.5 x 8
Date Published: 09_12_2005
Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice.72617