After 150 years of continued production of the famous Original Tinwhistle, in 1996 the company produced a brand new type of Tinwhistle, the sweetone.
A fingering chart and song sheet is included with each whistle.
The Sweetone custom made pouch is individually stitched and crafted from a soft black fabric, with an attractive metallic gold motif, available to fit either keys ‘D’, it keeps your Tinwhistle safe and sound! This was the first conical bore Tinwhistle to be made with a plastic mouthpiece, handmade in the U.K. using quality raw materials; the mouthpiece is moulded using ABS PC blend, this combined with modern technology and our traditional workmanship gives it a clear and accurate tone, an ideal Tinwhistle for the professional player and the enthusiastic amateur.
- Precision Plastic Mouthpiece
- Clear, Crisp, Clean Sound with Good Volume
- Excellent Choice for Both Beginner or Advanced Musicians
- Reasonably Priced - Tapered Metal Body11.25
- Fingering Chart and Song Sheet Included
- Available in six great colors